Tuesday 22 February 2011

D.I.T.C. #52 "Diggin' In The Crates"


Another 80's edition. I know theres a lot of 80's joints in regular episodes. I haven't been consistent with the organization since the beginning. This one has samples from 00:05 Life Will Pass You By by Faith Evans, You Can Never Feel My Pain by Prodigy, My Rhyme by Big Noyd, Take a Ride by Wiz Khalifa, Magnificent by Rick Ross feat. John Legend, 00:37 I Wanna Smoke by Gangsta 01:09 Pat, Mr. N**** by Mos Def feat. Q-Tip, Beats, Rhymes & Phife by Phife Dawg feat. Supa Dave Wes, 01:36 Make Me Hot by Little Brother feat. Mike Burvik and Percy Miracles, 02:14 Still Gettin' My D*** Sucked by DJ Paul, Pay What They Owe by Bone Thugs-N-Harmony,02:55 Gangsta Gangsta by N.W.A, The N**** Ya Love to Hate by Ice Cube, Weak at the Knees by Three Times Dope, Money Ain't a Thang by Jermaine Dupri feat. Jay-Z (, Get Your Number by Mariah Carey feat. Jermaine Dupri, 03:45 The Chase, Part II by A Tribe Called Que, 04:15 Have Fun by Large Professor, 04:46 If You Wanna Groove by A Lighter Shade, 05:51 Strap on The Side by Spice 1, 06:12 Cheat on You by Trey Songz, Baby Motha by DMX feat. Janyce , What It Sounds Like by AZ feat. Charlie Roc, 07:01 Dip Into My Ride by A Loghter shade of Brown Coastin' by Cali Life Style feat. Raylene,07:27 Kush by Lil Wayne, 07:52 Serious Smoke by Lil' Keke and Big Moe, Listen Baby by Fat Joe feat. Mashonda, The Way It Goes by Young Gunz feat. Pooda Brown ,08:28 Full Term Love by Monie Love, 09:15 Luchini by Camp Lo, 09:43 I Don't Like to Dream About Getting Paid by Tha Dogg Pound feat. Nate Dogg.

No comments:

Post a Comment